We don’t hire roles, we build a team that achieves our collective goals
We are always looking for new professionals in the events, marketing and experiential world to join our team.
Byrne Production Services is looking for an Account Director, Event Experiences to join our team. This role plays a critical client-facing role, developing and maintaining client relationships and requires extensive strategic, creative thinking, branding and events experience. As the ideal fit for this team role, you are entrepreneurial, want to help grow business and are focussed on achieving targets.
Byrne Production Services is a small but mighty team, so this position will be required to take on leadership of additional areas contributing to the company’s management.
This position will be supported by our existing operations and sales teams.
This is a full time opportunity for Hybrid work based out of Canada. The role will require travel to event locations, site visits and out of province/country locations throughout North America.
- 10-15+ years of event production and/or agency experience that includes a combination of brand strategy, 2D/3D design, live event or exhibition production, video production, production build, installation and strike planning and execution, and/or other relevant experience
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple concurrent client engagements with cross-functional team members
- Excellent budgeting, scheduling, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- A proven track record of managing the delivery of projects on time and on budget
- The ability to work flexible hours, travel, and to work under the pressure of changing deliverables and time constraints
- Genuine curiosity and love for crafting innovative experiences and deliverables that combine strategy and insights with brilliant creative and flawless production, and cutting-edge technology, to create impactful experiences for our clients
- Ability to help develop and build a department team
- Responsible, in tandem with Business Development and Sales, for developing new revenue.
- Defining approaches to delivering results for our clients, working with internal teams and leads to create proposals and budgets to guide projects through all phases of delivery
- Leading multiple, concurrent client engagements through the entire project lifecycle and acting as a key point of contact for client communications
- Managing project workflow through all project phases: from in-take and brief development through budgeting, contracting, strategy, design, build/production, on-site, post-project wrap, reconciliation and billing
- Working with departmental leads to develop scope of work documents, assembling teams based on project needs and resource availability, and working with assigned teams to deliver for our clients
- Managing vendor and freelance relationships in support of cross-functional projects, to ensure adherence to processes and best practices, and client requirements
- Leading onsite production efforts including venue research, site visits, venue selection and management, plus onsite planning, execution, and management of live experience elements as required
An aspiring sales professional ready to make their mark in the world of live, hybrid and virtual events. Turn your drive and ambition into a lucrative and rewarding career within a growing company designing, producing and managing high production value events.
We are currently seeking an intensely motivated, competitive and passionate individual to join our growing team. Duties include phone prospecting, creating enticing outreach campaigns to bolster inbound service enquiries, and building new business opportunities through multi-channel marketing efforts.
When you join our team, your main focus will be building new business. You’ll also be working with existing clients to create technical and production solutions for their events, using any and all mediums that will meet their needs.
You will be working remotely to start, with some time spent on client visits and networking. We reward success, and you will have the ability to grow and learn.
- Conduct business development-related activities identifying new Companies as potential customers
- Arrange cold prospect outreach
- Promote our services to current and potential clients
- Implement sales and marketing strategies in coordination with management and project teams
- Explore business potential and develop new sales opportunities
- Maintain after-sales service and professional follow-ups with customers
- Gather market intelligence and conduct analysis on industry trends
- Maintain effective communication and good working relations with the management and project teams
- Plan and arrange client events and meetings
- Maintaining and updating client records in internal CRM system
- Collections – liaising with internal accounts receivables team and clients on open/overdue invoices
- Collaborate in the preparation of proposals and contracts utilizing internal systems
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent qualification required
- Minimum 2 years of strong sales/marketing experience; sales experience in Events, Meetings and Experiential sector preferred
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, remain organized while achieving tight deadlines
- Good levels of responsiveness and customer awareness
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- IT and internet savvy
- Excellent presentation skills
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including flexible vacation and work from home options, employee medical and dental benefits and the chance to play a part in the future of growth of the company.
We are always looking for talented contractors in Audio, Video, Show Production and many other fields. Click the link below to add yourself to our contractor database.
- Stage Managment
- Event Management
- Creative Design
- Technical Direction
- Video Production and Editing